- J07838 000000000 J07838000000000
Martin Standard Series 000-18 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Carrying a distinct vintage-inspired design and updated like the D-18 a few years ago, the redesigned 000-18 offers many of the features found in Mar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic revisited and updated that'll impress right out of the box.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Carrying a distinct vintage-inspired design and updated like the D-18 a few years ago, the redesigned 000-18 offers many of the features found in Martin's pre-war era guitars. The 000-18, which has a beautiful aging toned top in Sitka spruce, is married with mahogany back and sides. The body is edged with tortoise binding and complemented with a polished finish. The 24.9" short scale model's neck features a modified low-oval profile with Performing Artist taper, with a width of 1-3/4" at the nut and 2-3/16" string spacing for easy playability. Nickel open-geared tuners with butterbean knobs are found with a rosewood headplate, which displays a large old style Martin logo. Includes case.
Body type: 000-14 Fret
Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
Back & sides: Solid Genuine Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Standard X Scalloped
Body finish: Polished Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Modded Low Oval
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
Neck wood: Select Hardwood
Scale length: 24.9"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Finished Gloss
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
Tuning machines: Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean Knobs
Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Tonewoods
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Info not available
Country of origin: United States
Grab this gorgeous guitar today. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.