- J41398 000001000 J41398000001000
Mitchell D120 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The workhorse of the Mitchell acoustic line, the D120 Dreadnought features a select spruce top with a lighter finish and scalloped bracing that provi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great starter guitar that gives you more tone for less money.
The workhorse of the Mitchell acoustic line, the D120 Dreadnought features a select spruce top with a lighter finish and scalloped bracing that provide a solid, rich tone and outstanding projection ideal for stage and studio. With an attractive multi-ply binding on the neck and body, and Mitchell's new slim-profile neck, the D120 is easy to play and features classic mahogany back and sides for a warm tone. Comes complete with rugged die-cast tuners to help you keep everything in tune and sounding great.
Before delivery, all Mitchell guitars receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability.Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Natural gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Thin gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome high-ration die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Value
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Trust Mitchell to offer great value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.