- J37633 000001000 J37633000001000
Savannah SGO-16 OOO Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
For a great sounding and visually elegant and understated guitar, this is one of the best choices on the market. The Savannah SGO-16 OOO Acousti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy to play with a comfortable neck and smooth fingerboard.
For a great sounding and visually elegant and understated guitar, this is one of the best choices on the market. The Savannah SGO-16 OOO Acoustic Guitar features warm-sounding mahogany for the top, back, sides and neck. Playability is easy on the fingers thanks to a comfortable thin C profile and bound rosewood fretboard. This model looks great too with its natural gloss finish and tortoise shell pickguard. Case sold separately.
Savannah is dedicated to bringing classic acoustic instruments of the American folk tradition to players of all levels. With outstanding features and unbeatable values, Savannah instruments are a great way to explore popular acoustic instruments at a reasonable price without sacrificing quality.
With a variety of models to suit every style and level of player, Savannah instruments are the perfect match for a sunny afternoon jam, an open mic, or anywhere in between.
- Body type: OOO 14th fret
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die Cast Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graphtech NuBone XL
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold Separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab this affordable model for yourself or someone special. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.