- J05197 000001000 J05197000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 Electric Guitar
Transparent Black Burst
- Write a Review
A unique fusion of Schecter's HELLRAISER and SLS models, the C-1 Hybrid is a combination of the most sought-after features of each. The Hellraiser's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Part Hellraiser, part SLS.
A unique fusion of Schecter's HELLRAISER and SLS models, the C-1 Hybrid is a combination of the most sought-after features of each. The Hellraiser's signature highly figured quilted Maple top is now redesigned with a more sculptured arch and is set into the Mahogany body with an increased upper access cutaway.
The C-1 features EMG's 57/66 Active humbuckers with Brushed Black metal-works covers and a high gloss transparent black burst finish. Schecter Locking tuners and GraphTech Tusq nuts are standard.
The SLS shares the HH's popular thin, fast neck profile and satin finish. The compound radius ebony fingerboard is adorned with an inverted dot pattern that switches to the treble side at the 15th fret. The Metal Cross, synonymous with the Hellraiser, sits proudly at the 12th fret. A newly designed ˜Carbon fiber' binding and glow-in-the-dark side dots (great for low light live situations) enhance the 2014 Hellraiser Hybrid's metal appearance.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with quilted maple top
- Set-in mahogany neck with increased upper access cutaway
- EMG57/66 humbuckers with brushed black metal-works covers
- SLS slim neck profile and satin neck finish
- Compound radius ebony fretboard
- Carbon fiber binding / glow-in-the-dark side dots
- High gloss transparent black burst finish
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
- Small Venues
Comments about Schecter Guitar Research Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 Electric Guitar:
I have been playing guitar for ~37 years, in various bands starting in the garage and worked up to the level of playing clubs (Hammerjacks, Rockburgers, Flying Dutchman, etc) up and down the East coast. A few bands I was in opened up for signed acts such as Jackyl, Uriah Heep, Danny Joe Brown Band and The Kentucky Headhunters, to name a few. I have also worked, from time to time, with various sound and lighting production companies that have done many, many shows for signed acts as well.
Cannot complain about the guitar, at all, despite a small blemish and two of the pots were a bit out of round. The model I bought had the Ultra Violet finish which really looks impressive when the light hits it the right way.
My beef is with Musician's Friend, which didn't treat me like a friend. As mentioned above, there were a few small issues with the guitar which I sent emails about to see what could be done. Absolute silence from MF, no response what so ever.