- H85424 000001000 H85424000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Omen Extreme-6 FR Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Schecter Omen Extreme-6 FR Left-Handed Electric Guitar is loaded with the features that modern guitarists seek-like the beautifully figured, carv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The guitar to own when extreme performance is demanded.
The Schecter Omen Extreme-6 FR Left-Handed Electric Guitar is loaded with the features that modern guitarists seek-like the beautifully figured, carved maple top on a basswood body with a comfortable double-cutaway that gives you full access to the fast maple neck fitted with a rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets. A Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo system lets you dive-bomb without tuning fears. Dual Schecter Diamond Plus high-output alnico humbuckers provide an array of tones for every musical mood you need to express. The Schecter Omen FR Extreme's no-nonsense controls include a Master Volume and Tone control with push/pull coil-splitting, and a 3-way toggle switch.
Case sold separately.
- Left-Handed model
- Style: Double-cutaway solidbody
- Body: Basswood
- Construction: Bolt-on maple neck
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24 extra-jumbo
- Inlays: Vector
- Pickups: Schecter Diamond Plus high-output alnico humbuckers
- Electronics: Vol/Tone (with coil-splitting)/3-way toggle
- Bridge: Licensed Floyd Rose locking tremolo
- Binding: Multi-ply black/creme purfling with creme on top and headstock, creme on fretboard
- Tuners: Schecter
- Hardware: Black chrome
- Case sold separately
Take it the the extreme! Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.