- J30589 000001000 J30589000001000
Schecter Guitar Research V-1 Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Schecter V-1 Custom Electric Guitar packs a lot of features for the price. The V-shaped mahogany body looks amazing with its maple top and trans ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fantastic style with Schecter USA humbuckers and coil-tapping.
The Schecter V-1 Custom Electric Guitar packs a lot of features for the price. The V-shaped mahogany body looks amazing with its maple top and trans finish. The set mahogany neck is joined at the heal with Schecter's ultra-access neck joint to help you reach high notes with maximum facility. This custom edition gets ebony for the fingerboard to add durability and sustain with 22 extra-jumbo frets.
This V-1 sports Schecter's USA Pasadena pickups to produce all the crunch and power you can use, shaped by dual volume controls and a master tone with push/pull coil-tapping. A tune-o-matic bridge allows for precise adjustment of intonation and string height, while the string-thru-body tailpiece design further adds to the V-1's sustain and tone. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple Flamed
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C thin
- Neck wood: Mahogany 3-piece
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Pasadena
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Pasadena Plus
- Brand: Schecter USA
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/push tone control
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Schecter locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Join the growing roster of high-profile artists who rely on Schecter. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Schecter Guitar Research V-1 Custom Electric Guitar:
Look at the fretboard access on the Schecter as compared to Gibsons latest V offering. On the Gibson, to reach the upper frets, you have to reach over the body of the guitar. There is full fretboard access on Schecters design, and the fretboard is Ebony with real Mother of Pearl inlays ... not acrylic. You can split the coils on the Schecter to get single coil sounds, doubling the different sounds you can get over the Gibson. Compound radius 12" to 16 " for easy cowboy chords and smooth soloing on the Schecter. In my view, its a better guitar than the Gibson in every way, except Gibson includes a hardshell case. However, if you buy a Schecter case with the V-1 Custom you're still around half as much as you'll pay for the Gibson. Game...set...match.
- Was this a gift?: