- Product H99520
Takamine G Series GD71CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Featuring solid-top construction, elegant appointments and an upgraded electronics system, the GD71CE is a stylish acoustic/electric dreadnought guit...Read More
Featuring solid-top construction, elegant appointments and an upgraded electronics system, the GD71CE is a stylish acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that is all about great looks and premium sound quality.
Delivering everything you need to hit the stage and look good doing it, the GD71CE features a solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides that produce a rich, detailed sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone rosette; maple dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with amber buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish. Case sold separately.
Solid-top construction, elegant appointments and an upgraded electronics.
- Solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides
- Slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- Synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Abalone rosette
- Maple dot inlays
- Onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system with built-in tuner
- Gold die-cast tuners with amber buttons
- Beautiful gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
G Series GD71CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Series: G70 Series
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Rosewood
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644mm)
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Maple Dots
- Special Electronics: Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold die-cast with amber buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)