- Product H99520
Takamine G Series GD71CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Featuring solid-top construction, elegant appointments and an upgraded electronics system, the GD71CE is a stylish acoustic/electric dreadnought guit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid-top construction, elegant appointments and an upgraded electronics.
Featuring solid-top construction, elegant appointments and an upgraded electronics system, the GD71CE is a stylish acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that is all about great looks and premium sound quality.
Delivering everything you need to hit the stage and look good doing it, the GD71CE features a solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides that produce a rich, detailed sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone rosette; maple dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with amber buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish. Case sold separately.
- Solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides
- Slim mahogany neck and 12-radius
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- Synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Abalone rosette
- Maple dot inlays
- Onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system with built-in tuner
- Gold die-cast tuners with amber buttons
- Beautiful gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
G Series GD71CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Series: G70 Series
Body Finish: Gloss
Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
Body Back: Rosewood
Body Sides: Rosewood
Body Top: Solid Spruce
Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Finish: Gloss
Scale Length: 25.4" (644mm)
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
Number of Frets: 20
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
Position Inlays: Maple Dots
Special Electronics: Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner
Hardware Finish: Gold
Tuning Machines: Gold die-cast with amber buttons
Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Takamine G Series GD71CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I picked one up second hand but in great shape. This is a great playing guitar. Not a full as I'd like, but very Taki. The one thing about this is that the intonation is near perfect all the way up, which is nice, because I capo a lot.