- J27487 000001000 J27487000001000
Takamine GX18CENS 3/4 Size Travel Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Taka-"mini" GX18CE-NS is a 3/4-size guitar with a full-size voice. Featuring custom-designed bracing, a solid spruce top in a scaled down version...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3/4 size, but not 3/4 sound.
The Taka-"mini" GX18CE-NS is a 3/4-size guitar with a full-size voice. Featuring custom-designed bracing, a solid spruce top in a scaled down version of the famous Takamine NEX body style, this very worthy instrument will win your playing time. Mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and TP4T preamp with tuner round out this very cool guitar.
This original Takamine body is a scaled-down Jumbo at heart. The NEX has a silky balance to the tone that supports vocals beautifully.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: (42mm)
- Electronics: Takamine TP4T Preamp
- Finish: NaturalCase sold separately
Take this Takamine home with a quick click or call today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.