- Product J52788
Yamaha A-Series A3M Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The A3M dreadnought cutaway is part of Yamaha's A-Series line of acoustic-electric guitars and features a stunning fresh look, amazing playability an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid tonewoods paired with solid electronics make this a grade A purchase.
The A3M dreadnought cutaway is part of Yamaha's A-Series line of acoustic-electric guitars and features a stunning fresh look, amazing playability and the cutting-edge S.R.T. (Studio Response Technology) preamp/pickup system. The A3M dreadnought cutaway is designed for today’s player who requires a reliable workhorse that looks, feels and sounds amazing in all applications. A performance-level "bang-for-your-buck" guitar, it offers quality build and materials such as solid Sitka Spruce top, mahogany neck, solid mahogany back/sides, ebony fingerboard/bridge and a neck profile that is a thrill to play for hours on end.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: info not available 23.65 in.
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hard Bag
- Accessories: Soundhole cover, hex wrench
- Country of origin: China
Order this special A-Series dreadnought today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.