- #H94648 000004000 H94648000004000
Yamaha APXT2 3/4 Thinline Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Write a Review
The Yamaha APXT2 3/4 Thinline Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar is a 3/4 size version of Yamaha's best-selling acoustic-electric guitar, the APX500II....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact version of Yamaha's bestseller.
The Yamaha APXT2 3/4 Thinline Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar is a 3/4 size version of Yamaha's best-selling acoustic-electric guitar, the APX500II. This fun, yet well-constructed compact guitar makes great company when you're on a road. The APXT2 features an ART-based pickup system and a proprietary tuner with great sensitivity and accuracy for quick tuning. This compact guitar comes with gig bag.
Meranti back & sides
65-75 mm body depth
43 mm (1-11/16") nut width
580 mm string length
Covered tuners tuners
System 68 (contact pickup) preamp
Includes gig bag
Keep your chops up when traveling. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.