- Product J00165
Yamaha CG122 Classical Guitar
- Write a Review
Yamaha's CG122 is an affordable way to get into playing classical guitar, and features a either a solid cedar or solid spruce top (choose from the dr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sharp looking entry-level classical guitar.
Yamaha's CG122 is an affordable way to get into playing classical guitar, and features a either a solid cedar or solid spruce top (choose from the drop-down menu) with a matte finish. It features a nato back, sides, and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge. The mix of tonewoods give you a solid sound that belies the price point. Case sold separately.
- Top: Solid American cedar or Spruce
- Back, sides, neck: Nato
- Fingerboard, bridge: Rosewood
- Body depth: 3.7"-3.94" (94-100mm)
- Nut width: 2.05" (52mm)
- String length: 25.6" (650mm)
- Finish: Matte
- Case sold separately
Love the sound of classical guitar but don't want to spend a fortune? Start by investing in a CG122.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.