- Product J31555
Yamaha FG Series FGX800C Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The FGX800C is the acoustic-electric version of the FG800. New features include the scalloped X bracing and a reverse L block neck attachment, m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stage-ready with a solid top, cutaway body and high-performance electronics.
The FGX800C is the acoustic-electric version of the FG800. New features include the scalloped X bracing and a reverse L block neck attachment, make it an instrument of high quality. Solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides allows the guitars tone to improve with age.
Equipped with a System 66 under-saddle piezo pickup developed by Yamaha. Its controls include a 3-band EQ, an adjustable mid-range frequency control, and a precision chromatic tuner for optimum sound tailoring. The system is powered by easy to obtain AA-size batteries that provide a stable power supply for improved sound quality.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Nato/okume
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha SYSTEM 66
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Trust Yamaha for your next steel-string. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.