- J33738 000001000 J33738000001000
Yamaha FG820L Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
When it was introduced in 1966, the Yamaha FG proved that a great acoustic guitar didn’t need to cost a fortune. With a focus on great playability, m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Warm sound, traditional looks and outstanding quality.
When it was introduced in 1966, the Yamaha FG proved that a great acoustic guitar didn’t need to cost a fortune. With a focus on great playability, musical tone and outstanding build quality, the original FG180 quickly became a classic with countless careers and hit records starting life on an FG. Case sold separately.
50 years since the introduction of the FG acoustics, the new range features the best-ever FG tone and the same great playability and class-leading quality that’s made it the choice of millions of guitarists. Wherever your musical journey’s going, it all starts here.
Yamaha's standard acoustic model, with simple and traditional looks and outstanding quality, at an affordable price. A solid-top guitar with authentic sound that is well balanced without sacrificing its robust strength, thanks to the newly developed scalloped bracing design. In addition to warmer and stronger sound thanks to the mahogany back and sides, the body binding and fingerboard binding are cream plastic, for an upgraded look. This model is built to accommodate left-handed players.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Easy to play
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Trust your next guitar to Yamaha. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.