- J38184 000001000 J38184000001000
Yamaha FG840 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The flamed maple back and sides of the traditional Western-bodied FG840 Dreadnought provide distinctive, exotic and high-end appearance. The result i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New scalloped bracing boosts the low end and adds richness to harmonic mid overtones.
The flamed maple back and sides of the traditional Western-bodied FG840 Dreadnought provide distinctive, exotic and high-end appearance. The result is a sound that is not only transparent nut allows each individual note in a chord to ring clear. The solid spruce top also gives you reliable, well-balanced projection. Other appointments include a abalone with black and white inlaid double rosette, tortoise pattern pickguard, cream body binding, die-cast chrome tuners and black ABS bridge pins with white dots. Case sold separately.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Top wood:SolidSpruce
- Back & sides:FlamedMaple
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Neck wood:Nato
- Scale length:24.84 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Matte
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Die-castChrome (TM29T)
- Saddle & nut:Urea
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Hex Wrench
- Country of origin:China
If you'd like to make this Yamaha yours, a simple click or call is all you to do.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.