- J30664 000000000 J30664000000000
Fishman TriplePlay FC-1 Floor Controller
- Write a Review
The performance power of a computer, with the portability of a mobile device. Does your “music laptop” also have all of your personal information on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bring your sounds without bringing your computer.
The performance power of a computer, with the portability of a mobile device. Does your “music laptop” also have all of your personal information on it? Contacts, banking, credit cards, passwords... Most of us don’t have the luxury of a “single-use” music laptop. Or, maybe your music computer is a desktop model, impractical for dragging to gigs. Problem solved: now you can control your synths and other modules directly with the TriplePlay FC-1 Controller. With a TriplePlay FC-1 Controller, players can use their favorite MIDI synths and sound modules without the need for a computer at the gig. Simply remove the USB receiver from your Mac or PC and insert it into the TriplePlay FC-1 Controller’s USB host port. The incoming MIDI data is then passed wirelessly from the guitar to the conventional 5-Pin Din output for use with any MIDI-equipped hardware. Three programmable momentary switches default to patch selection, hold, and tuner access. A large graphic LCD displays the currently loaded hardware synth patch.
- Large, easy-to-read graphic LCD displays Patch name and number3 programmable foot switches for patch up and down plus hold (sustain)
- Built-in tunerPlug ’n play USB class compliant interface (no driver required)
- 5-Pin Din MIDI In/Out1/4 inch
- Expression Pedal input
- Relay-controlled 1/4 inch Guitar Audio In/Out
- Mac/Win utility for foot switch assignment
- TriplePlay battery level indication
All of the power of your home studio on the road. Order today.
TriplePlay FC-1 Floor Controller
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Plug n Play
- Tight Integration with Tripleplay controller
- Wide Feature set
- USB Host mode constrained to Tripleplay software
- Controlling external DIN MIDI devices
- Controlling Tripleplay software
Comments about Fishman TriplePlay FC-1 Floor Controller:
This product comes with a ton of hype about how it frees you from needing a laptop onstage, but it can't communicate with USB MIDI devices except computers running the FTP (Fishman Triple Play) software. I've had the most fruitful use of the FTP controller plugging the receiver directly into an Ipad thru a camera kit usb dongle, but if you plug this pedal into anything but the computer running the host software the patches display goes blank. You can set a patch and then plug it in and the patch works, but that's four steps where one would suffice without the pedal unit.
Mostly, this thing does a good job switching between hardware patches meant to control MIDI devices on 5-pin DIN cables. That it does quite well, and displays patch names quite nicely. It can get out of synch with the FTP host software if you select patches in the computer instead of by stepping thru the list with the pedal or the D button.
The cursory user's manual tells you to look for online documentation for configuration details. They may mean within the FTP host itself, but I haven't been able to find it on the Fishman website. The software allows you to change the function of the individual switches, but the changes are enigmatic and not well explained.
This thing gives the impression of a work in progress. Down the road they may improve the software and documentation enough that I'll want one again, but for now it goes back.
- Was this a gift?: