- Product 704124
JLCooper CS-32 Minidesk Control Console
- Write a Review
A miniature control surface for fast access to commonly used functions in most audio programs. It has 32 dedicated faders/channel strips for realtime...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Fits in the palm of your hand.
A miniature control surface for fast access to commonly used functions in most audio programs. It has 32 dedicated faders/channel strips for realtime control of volume levels, mute solo, track arming, and more. It has tactile transport buttons, cursor keys, and weighted jog/scrub wheel. Perfect for mobile recording with a laptop computer. It works with Digidesign ProTools, Digigram X-Track, Steinberg Nuendo, Cuebase SX, VST, MOTU Digital Performer, Soundscape REd, Cakewalk Pro, Sonic Foundry, Abelton Live, Merging Technologies Pyramix, Logic Audio, and other popular audio software.
- Adds tactile controls to most digital audio editing systems, MIDI sequencers, and animation software
- 32 dedicated channels with 20mm faders and channel buttons eliminate fader bandk switching confusion
- 6 physical rotary encoder controls provide access to on-screen mixing and DSP functions
- Weighted jog scrub wheel (optically encoded)
- 2 digit alphanumeric LED display
- Dual LED activity indicators
- Sends various messages - CS-10 emulation, general controllers
- Low profile and compact design with heavy-duty construction
- Perfect for project studios and home studios
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Finally, this CS-32 and JLCooper have made a Template for controlling Logic. For months, I was working with just 8 channels of the CS-32. In getting in touch with JLCooper support I discovered that there is now a 32 channel template utilizing logic control emulation. After setting up the control surface in logic using an emulated Logic Control and 3 Logic XT expanders, the CS-32 worked and stayed solid just like Logic.And occasionally I use it for Digital Performer and Pro tools with great results!
Many controllers out there - but this one is bread and butter! Simple with Pro Tools, Digital Performer and Sonar.