- H97604 000001000 H97604000001000
Korg microKEY25 USB MIDI Keyboard
- Write a Review
The microKEY25 features excellent portability, allowing you to enjoy playing and producing with a great-feeling keyboard even when you're away from h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Slimmed down to micro size, this MIDI keyboard is ready to play.
- microKEY25 USB MIDI Keyboard
The microKEY25 features excellent portability, allowing you to enjoy playing and producing with a great-feeling keyboard even when you're away from home. It features an expressive Joystick, as traditionally found on larger controllers, and provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters at the same time, along with control of the built-in tempo-synced arpeggiator function. That's not all; the microKEY25 can be powered directly from your iPad via the Camera Connection Kit, and it can be immediately used to control MIDI-capable apps such as Korg's iMS-20. The microKEY25 also includes a download code for FREE Korg M1Le software, giving you all of the preset sounds and all of the PCM waveforms of the original M1, and a browser/search function that makes it easy to find that "perfect sound."
Also included are licenses* for Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session as well as a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite,* and a discount coupon* for Ableton's "Live," "Live Suite," and "Live LE" DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.
- USB MIDI keyboard - thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is included
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported
25 Keys that will ride with you anywhere, order one for your mobile rig today.
- Natural Touch mini-keyboard
- microKEY 25 =25 keys
- microKEY-25 =Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button
- microKEY 25 =-4+4
- microKEY 25 = USB: Type B (x1)
- USB bus power
- microKEY 25 = Less than 100mA
- microKEY 25 =395(W)x 131(D)x 53(H)mm
- microKEY 25 =0.65 Kg / 1.43lb.
- USB cable
- KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card
- You can connect the microKEY25 to your iPad and use it to control apps such as the Korg iMS-20 via MIDI. (With Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit or similar device).
- Supported Computer:
- Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with Intel supported processor
- Supported OS:
- Mac OS X10.5 or later
- Supported Computer:
- Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7
- Supported OS:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or Windows 7 SP1 (32bit, 64bit)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.