- Product 442814
Sabian AA Marching Band Cymbals
- Write a Review
Medium-heavy weight, long decay, in brilliant finish. AA marching band cymbals provide a combination of musicality and energy for sounds that are bri...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 10,704 reward points.
6-Month* financing available.
Medium-heavy weight, long decay, in brilliant finish. AA marching band cymbals provide a combination of musicality and energy for sounds that are bright, bold, and explosive. Secret-process bronze shaped under 75 tons of pressure delivers inner strength and outer energy. Straps and pads sold separately.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sabian AA Marching Band Cymbals:
i have marched these cymbals for two years now. and they have absolutly no ridges so scrapes are pointless they dont sound very good either. but holly crap are they beautiful i have blindede people with them. a line will really look good with these.