- Product 474706
Yamaha Standard Model AV7 violin
1/2 Size Outfit
- Write a Review
Fully hand-carved, the AV7 violin's spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides are seasoned and aged 5 or more years, and it boasts a handsome reddis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An outfit of superb quality for the serious aspiring violinist.
Fully hand-carved, the AV7 violin's spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides are seasoned and aged 5 or more years, and it boasts a handsome reddish-golden shading and flamed back and sides. This Yamaha violin also includes a Wittner tailpiece, solid ebony fittings, a brazilwood bow, and a Yamaha oblong cloth-covered case. Shop-adjusted by Yamaha-trained professionals, the AV7 meets and exceeds MENC standards, and is backed by Yamaha's 5-year warranty covering workmanship issues with the instrument, bow, and case.
- Top: 5+ years aged spruce
- Bottom: 5+ years aged maple (2-piece back)
- Fittings: Solid ebony
- Finish: Oil varnish, hand-applied
- Setup: Professional adjustment to meet and exceed MENC standards
- Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2
- Warranty: Yamaha 5-year warranty covers any workmanship issues towards the instrument, bow, and case.
- Yamaha oblong cloth-covered case with backpack-style shoulder straps
- Fractional sizes have dart-shaped case
- Includes Wittner tailpiece
- Pirastro Piranito rosin
- Brazilwood bow
Yamaha's strict quality control ensures your satisfaction. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha Standard Model AV7 violin:
I got the v7 Yamaha violin on my one year anniversary of learning violin. I started with cheap violin, then went to a mid-priced model, and last month stepped up to this beauty. I see no further need to upgrade as this one seems very good to me.
This is a good violin after going through the initial learning phase when you know that you're not going to quit, that violin is for you, and after you've mastered the basics. Of course violin takes a lot of dedication and effort, so it depends a lot on the player too, but I have not been disappointed with the v7.
- Was this a gift?: