- J23988 000000000 J23988000000000
AKG D5 CS Cardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
The D5 CS is a dynamic vocal microphone that you can depend on, from small live gigs to large concert halls. The cardioid shaped polar pattern makes ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Outstanding professional entertainer's microphone.
The D5 CS is a dynamic vocal microphone that you can depend on, from small live gigs to large concert halls. The cardioid shaped polar pattern makes it your most versatile companion giving you freedom on stage while ensuring minimum feedback. Since the D5 CS) can withstand massive pressure levels up to 160 dB and the internal dual shock mount eliminates handling noise, you will hit the stage with confidence. The D5 CS features a noiseless on/off switch.
Frequency response: 20Hz - 17kHz
Max SPL: 160 dB
Pattern and type
Applications: Studio, stage
Phantom power required: No
Size and weight
Length: 8.58"7.3" (185 mm)
Width: 2" (51 mm)
Depth: 2" (51 mm)
Weight: 11.6 oz. (320 g)
Clip: Hard rubber
Power supply: Yes
Order today. You're sure to love it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.