- J12559 000000000 J12559000000000
Allen & Heath XONE:23C 2-Channel DJ Mixer with Soundcard
- Write a Review
4 stereo channel 96kHz 24bit internal soundcard The Xone:23C brings together the best of digital DJing and conventional mixing in a compact accessibl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4-channel DJ mixer with built-in soundcard.
4 stereo channel 96kHz 24bit internal soundcard The Xone:23C brings together the best of digital DJing and conventional mixing in a compact accessible format. This high performance DJ mixer is equipped with a premium quality, 4 stereo channel 24-bit 96kHz internal soundcard and offers plug-and-play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers, making it perfect for performers looking to combine the convenience of digital DJing and recording with the hands-on control and visual appeal of a real mixer.
Xone:23C includes an enhanced version of the legendary Xone filter with resonance control, VCA faders, 3 band total kill EQ, illuminated switches, crossfader curve selector and styling inspired by the flagship Xone:DB4.
4 Stereo Channel USB Soundcard
96kHz 24bit 4 stereo channel USB soundcard which enables replaying and recording from your chosen DJ software, offering digital DJing with a real mixer.
X:LINK provides power and MIDI data over ethernet connection to our Xone:K Series controllers, saving USB ports on computers and offering extended software control.
VCF Filter System
At the heart of the mixer is the renowned analogue Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system offering Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, frequency sweep and ˜mild to wild™ resonance control. There is also an FX loop to connect to third party FX units, which route back in through the filter system.
External FX Loop
Seamlessly integrate your favourite external FX unit into your setup with send and return connections plus FX loop switching.
3-Band Total Kill EQ
Both channels feature 3 band EQ Isolator, allowing you to creatively eliminate frequencies and bring them back into the mix with complete control.
- 4 stereo channels with built-in 96kHz 24bit soundcard
- VCF Filter system “ low-pass + high-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band true total kill EQ
- External FX loop
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4³ headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- Ultra low distortion
- 2mm Steel face plate
- 9-segment signal level monitoring
High-performance mixers for dedicated DJs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Power cord not touring standard
Comments about Allen & Heath XONE:23C 2-Channel DJ Mixer with Soundcard:
I mix w/ it everytime. Its not as rugged as A&H advertise. The power cord loses power, because its not a 3 prong. Plugging & unplugging a lot losing the connection. For touring I will not recommend, bedroom dj, mixing cds,its ok. Good for a beginner or a budget dj who needs good faders.