- J29596 000000000 J29596000000000
American DJ Ultra Hex Bar 12
- Write a Review
Featuring a row of 12 powerful 6-in-1 HEX LEDs, this versatile linear fixture is not only great for lighting stages and dance floors, it’s also ideal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful and versatile linear LED fixture.
- ULTRA HEX BAR 12
Featuring a row of 12 powerful 6-in-1 HEX LEDs, this versatile linear fixture is not only great for lighting stages and dance floors, it’s also ideal for venue uplighting. The Ultra Hex Bar produces a 40-degree beam angle and is capable of smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs.
The Ultra HEX Bar 12’s professional features include five DMX modes, six operational modes, five dimming curves, flicker-free operation a 4-button DMX menu with digital display.
American DJ’s proprietary magnetic Quick Align end locking allows for a seamless output of light with no breaks of color. Thanks to the fixture’s built-in IEC I/O power connectors you can daisy chain up to seven Ultra Hex Bar 12 units together for continuous, uninterrupted lighting coverage.
The Ultra HEX Bar 12 is compatible with the American DJ RFC, an easy-to-use, wireless infrared remote. Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the unit’s built-in automated programs.
- Ultra bright, 40 in. indoor linear bar with 12 x 10W ultra bright HEX (RGBWA + UV: 6-in-1) LEDs
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 5 DMX Channel Modes: 6/7/8/12/36 channels
- 6 operational modes: Auto Run, Program Mode, Sound Active, RGBWA + UV Dimmer, Static Color and DMX-512
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0–100%
Order today for flexible stage and uplighting.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.