- J13728 000000000 J13728000000000
ART SCL2 Compressor
- Write a Review
The SCL2 is a quiet and versatile processor. It is a two-channel compresser, limiter/expander and a gate all in one. It is an ideal live system proce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An essential piece of equipment offered at a very fair price.
The SCL2 is a quiet and versatile processor. It is a two-channel compresser, limiter/expander and a gate all in one. It is an ideal live system processor that does a great job at the essentials of live sound presentation, preventing spikes of volume and potential distortion, and tames mics with the gate in such a way that your drums and vocals sound tighter and cleaner.
It is a highly sophisticated and flexible dynamics processor designed for easy operation and great tone. The unit can be adjusted to provide anything from smooth, subtle compression to hard limiting. Noise reduction is provided by a fast solid gate or a subtle expander.
The Attack and Release functions allow the user to set the general operating range and then automatically adapt to the audio being processed. A full auto mode is also available. The ultra-precise LED meters while two LED meters clearly display the gain reduction for each channel.
- Dual Channel or Linked Stereo Operation
- ¼-Inch TRS Side Chain Inserts
- ¼-Inch TRS And XLR Balanced Inputs
- ¼-Inch TRS And XLR Balanced Outputs
- Stereo Mode Balance Control
- Led Gain Reduction Meters
- Selectable Auto/ Manual Attack/Release
- Selectable Hard/Soft Knee
- Precise Led Level Meters
- Internal Power Supply
- All Steel Chassis
Order today and tighen your live system's output for more intelligible vocals, greater separation in your drum mix and less unwanted noise overall.
- Input/Output Connections: ¼-inch TRS balanced
- Side Chain Connections: ¼-inch TRS (Tip = Send, Ring = Receive)
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms (bal), 100 Ohms (unbal)
- Maximum Input Level: +20 dBu Balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +20 dBu Balanced
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Attack Time: .25mSec to 100mSec Adjustable
- Release Time: 100mSec to 3 Sec Adjustable
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.06% (typical)
- Power Requirements: 120 V 60 Hz/50H, 10W max.
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19.0" W x 6" D (4.5 x 48 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs / 1.9 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.