A great Lavalier that also excels for miking acoustic guitars.
The Audio-Technica AT831B Lavalier Condenser Microphone clips on to provide crisp, full-sounding voice or instrument pickup. Mic operates on battery or phantom power. 6' cable to power module. The Audio-Technica AT831B has a cardioid pattern. 40Hz - 20kHz frequency response. On/off and roll-off switch.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Clip-on Lavalier mic also excels in acoustic guitar applications
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' cable permanently attached between mic and power module
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Open circuit sensitivity: -44dB (phantom), -45dB (battery)
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB per octave
- Signal to noise ratio: 65dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Includes foam windscreen, clothing clip, instrument adapter, power module, battery, and protective case
You can't do better for anywhere near this price. Order your AT831B today.