More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 275074 000000000 275074000000000
Audio-Technica AT899 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
Audio-Technica's omnidirectional AT899 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproductio...Read More
Low profile and nearly invisible, it delivers maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction.
Audio-Technica's omnidirectional AT899 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The condenser mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
AT899 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Open circuit sensitivity
Phantom: ”43 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Battery: ”46 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Phantom: 200 ohms
Battery: 250 ohms
Maximum input sound level:
Phantom: 138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Battery: 116 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical):
Phantom: 108 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Battery: 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 64 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
Weight (microphone): 0.02 oz. (0.9 g)
Weight (power module): 3.6 oz. (102 g)
Dimensions (microphone): 0.63" (16 mm) long, 0.20" (5.00 mm) diameter
Dimensions (power module): 5.71" (145 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) diameter
Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.08" (2.0 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F output connector that mates with TB3M jack on power module
Accessories furnished: AT8537 power module; AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two element covers; two windscreens; battery; protective carrying case
Audio-Technica case style: M29
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Film/Video Production
- Studio Broadcast
Comments about Audio-Technica AT899 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone:
This incredibly tiny microphone performs well hidden in sets, articles of clothing, in a news desk, or interviews, and with all of the included mounting accessories, doing so is easy.
- What best describes the environment the product was used in?:
- What best describes your level of audio knowledge?:
- How long have you used this product?:
- Up to a year