- J38999 000000000 J38999000000000
Audio-Technica ATM230 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
The ATM230 hypercardioid instrument microphone brings a compact drum model to Audio-Technica’s popular Artist Series line. The mic’s proprietary caps...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great instrument mic for miking toms, snares and other percussion elements.
The ATM230 hypercardioid instrument microphone brings a compact drum model to Audio-Technica’s popular Artist Series line. The mic’s proprietary capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end. The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, directionality that is aided by the mic’s low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. All this makes the ATM230 ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
The ATM230 features rugged metal construction that stands up to the rigors of live and studio applications. It comes with an AT8665 drum mount and a protective pouch.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Low-profile design permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes AT8665 drum mount and a soft protective pouch
Get a mic that stands up to the rigors of live and studio environments—order soon.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 30Hz-12,000kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Length: 3.2 in.
- Weight: 10.3 oz
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.