- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica System 10 ATW-1101 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Bodypack System
- Write a Review
- H90604 000000000 H90604000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio Technica ATW-1101 package includes a beltpack transmitter and a receiver, and is applicable to headset or lavalier wireless users, as well ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wireless system for guitar, headset or lavalier.
The Audio Technica ATW-1101 package includes a beltpack transmitter and a receiver, and is applicable to headset or lavalier wireless users, as well as guitarists. It comes with the ATW-R1100 receiver and ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitter.
Audio-Technica's System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Digital 24-bit/48kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks with level control
Freedom of expression in a reasonable price range? Order today.
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100') typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 C to +40 C (32 F to 104 F)
- Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Depending on microphone type
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV
- 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 190.0 mm (7.48") W x 46.2 mm (1.82") H x 128.5 mm (5.06") D
- Net Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- RF Power Output 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries Two 1.5V AA
- not included
- Battery Life >7 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions 70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D
- Net Weight 100 grams (3.5 oz) without batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.