- Product 275142
Audio-Technica U853RWU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Write a Review
The U853RWU UniLine condenser hanging microphone features Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element and is equipped with UniGuard innovations th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages.
The U853RWU UniLine condenser hanging microphone features Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element and is equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The U853RWU UniLine microphone has an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
Requires phantom power.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio
- frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U853RWU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”35 dB (17.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 115dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight (microphone): 1.1 oz (30 g)
Weight (Power Module): 2.9 oz. (81 g)
Dimensions (Microphone): 6.14" (156.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 3.66" x 0.74", (92.9 mm x 18.9 mm)
Output Connector (Power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Optional interchangeable elements: UE-C UniLine Cardioid(120); UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
Accessories Furnished: AT8154(WH) two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger; AT8538 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
Audio Technica: M32