- #484144 000001577 484144000001577
Audix ADX40 Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The miniature Audix ADX40 Condenser Microphone is designed to hang overhead for applications such as group vocals, choirs, theatrical productions, an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Miniaturized overhead condenser microphone for group vocals, choir, or theater productions.
The miniature Audix ADX40 Condenser Microphone is designed to hang overhead for applications such as group vocals, choirs, theatrical productions, and to capture room ambience. Known for clarity, resistance to feedback, and ease-of-use, the Audix ADX40 mic accurately captures and reproduces sound from a distance.
The Audix ADX40 mic has a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, helping to isolate the area or section being miked from other vocals or instruments on stage. The Audix ADX40 condenser mic is also available in a hypercardioid polar pattern for tighter pickup control. With a wide frequency range of 40 Hz-20 kHz, the Audix ADX40 microphone captures sound naturally with exceptional transient response.
The Audix ADX40 is supplied with an attached 30' mic cable, external windscreen, wire hanger for positioning, and phantom power adapter. Manufactured with very high standards and tight tolerances, the Audix ADX40 Condenser Microphone has a machined brass body, field-replaceable capsule, and a variety of optional accessories.
Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
Ambient room miking
Symphonic area miking
School plays, theatrical productions
Capture your ensemble's next event with astonishing clarity—order the ADX40 now.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
Impedence: 250 Ohms
Sensitivity: @1k 5.8 mV/Pa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.