- 484151 000000000 484151000000000
Audix SCX25A-PS Piano Microphone System
- Write a Review
The Audix SCX25A-PS Piano Microphone System has 2 SCX25A microphones; 2 DFLEX dual-pivot, rim-mounted microphone clips; and 2 CBL-20 20' XLR-XLR micr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 2-microphone system designed for miking piano.
The Audix SCX25A-PS Piano Microphone System has 2 SCX25A microphones; 2 DFLEX dual-pivot, rim-mounted microphone clips; and 2 CBL-20 20' XLR-XLR microphone cables.
2 SCX25A microphones
The Audix SCX25A is a professional studio condenser microphone with an elegant design and a patented capsule suspension system. Uniquely shockmounted
within an intricate machined brass ring, the Audix SCX25A capsule is completely isolated from the microphone's body and electronics. By successfully minimizing acoustic reflections and diffractions, the Audix SCX25A delivers a pure, open-air sound with exceptional detail and realism.
With a smooth, uniform frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz, the Audix SCX25A
is very consistent when responding to on and off-axis signals, exhibiting excellent phase coherence and minimal proximity effect. The Audix SCX25A has a wide cardioid polar pattern which enables sound engineers to blend the sound of the instrument or vocals with room sound. Other features include a 1-inch (25 mm) gold vapor capsule, miniaturized electronics, and an extremely small footprint.
The Audix SCX25A handles sound pressure levels in excess of 135dB and provides up to 20dB of ambient noise rejection. In addition to vocals, the SCX25A is ideally suited to capture acoustic instruments such as piano, guitar, vibes, woodwinds, brass, percussion toys, drum overheads, orchestra and symphony sectionals.
The Audix SCX25A, manufactured to exacting standards and tight tolerances, has a precision-machined brass body, innovative capsule suspension system, steel mesh grill, black e-coat finish, laser-etched model and serial number, and Switchcraft XLR connector.
2 DCLIP microphone clips
These 2 tension-fit, heavy-duty nylon microphone clips keep your SCX25As securely in place for optimal recording. Dual-pivot, rim-mounted.
2 CBL-20 cables
These 2 20' microphone cables have XLR-to-XLR connectors.
- Innovative design
- Isolated capsule suspension system
- Low noise electronics
- Extremely small footprint
Order this 2-mic system & get everything you need to get started miking piano.
- 2 x 2C25A microphones
- 2 x DFLEX microphone clips
- 2 x CBL-20 20' XLR-XLR microphone cables
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1k: 28 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Maximum SPL: ‰135 dB
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB
- Power Requirements: 48-52Vs phantom
- Connector: Swithcraft male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing/Finish: Machined Brass / Black E-coat
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Length: 5-4/5"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.