- 620262 000000000 620262000000000
Audix USB12 USB Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
The Audix USB12 is a miniaturized USB condenser microphone used for recording voice and acoustic instruments directly into a computer. Known for its ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A miniaturized USB condenser microphone for recording directly into a computer
The Audix USB12 is a miniaturized USB condenser microphone used for recording voice and acoustic instruments directly into a computer. Known for its clarity, excellent transient response, SPL handling, and ease of operation, the USB mic is designed to naturally capture and reproduce vocals and instruments with stunning detail.
The USB12, which is characterized with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, provides excellent isolation and control at the sound source. With a smooth and accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the USB12 sits on top of a stable desktop base and can be quickly and easily adjusted to any position.
The USB microphone has a 16 bit sample resolution and supports 44.1k and 48k sample rates for both playback and recording. This high definition condenser mic features a push-to-talk button with the option of 'steady on' or 'momentary on' as well as a headphone jack for real time monitoring and a bass roll-off filter to control unwanted low frequency signals.
The USB12 microphone comes with a 6 ft USB cable, matt black finish, and field replaceable capsule.
- Flexible Gooseneck Design
- Records directly into a computer via USB Port
- Studio sound Quality
- "Plug and Play"
- Mac and PC Compatible
- 16 Bit Sample Resolution
- Supports 44.1k and 48k sample Rates
- 12 mm High resolution Condenser Capsule
- Push to Talk ” 'Steady on or Momentary On'
- Bass Roll-off Filter
- Headphone Jack for Real time Monitoring
- Vocal recording
- Instrument recording
- Live chat, IP communication
- Medical/Legal reporting
- Internet telecommunication
Go computer direct today!
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Output Impedence: 1000 Ohms
- Sensitivity @1k 1.3 mV/Pa: 115 dB
- Maximum SPL @ 1% THD: 115 dB
- Signal to Noise ratio: 64 dB ik @ 1 Pa
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Weight: 20 Ounces (567 g)
- Length: 12.2 Inches (310 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.