- J22388 000000000 J22388000000000
Avantone CR-14 Ribbon Microphone
- Write a Review
The Avantone "Cabernet (C-series)" are premium microphones designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged studio ribbon that looks as good as it sounds.
The Avantone "Cabernet (C-series)" are premium microphones designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of some much higher priced mics. The Avantone CR-14 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance are comparable to some of the finest ribbon mics, but at a fraction of the cost.
The rugged CR-14 microphone body and inner assembly parts are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and a black grill. The CR-14 has a unique, "retro" body design.
The transformer coupled output will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs. Any studio can proudly offer the CR-14 as a guitar cabinet, room mic, drum overheads, vocal mic or utility room mic due to its versatility...It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile CR-14 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character.
The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 15kHz
- Max SPL: 145 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Ribbon
- Pattern: Figure-8
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage
- Phantom power required: No
- Length: 6.9"
- Width: 1.45"
- Depth: n/a
- Weight: 16 oz
- Case: Wooden box
- Clip: Shockmount
- Power supply: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.