More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J18909 000001000 J18909000001000
BAE 1073MPF Single Channel
Without Power Supply
- Write a Review
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE ...Read More
Rackmount mic pre/EQ with high-pass filter.
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE prides itself on using high-end transformers for their products, and everything is kept as close to the vintage philosophy as possible. Not only does BAE choose the highest quality components, they also insist that everything is hand-wired/soldered using discreet electronics and not economized on a circuit board.
This is the high-pass filter version of the 1073MP. The 1073MPF is the mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser, sharing the the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs and maintained focused mids. A transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances makes the 1073MP work well with a variety of microphones. There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
1073MPF Single Channel
- Frequency Response
10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
High Pass Filter
50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz, 300Hz
Mic Input Impedance
Line Input Impedance
DI Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
+27.4 dBu @ 600 ohm
115/230 VAC, 30W
0 to 71 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
-110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.