- J47954 000000000 J47954000000000
BLUE Bluebird SL Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Bluebird SL flatters any sound source. Its proprietary hand-tuned capsule and transformerless design deliver tremendous upper-end clarity, smooth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extended upper clarity with smooth mid frequencies for any voice or instrument.
The Bluebird SL flatters any sound source. Its proprietary hand-tuned capsule and transformerless design deliver tremendous upper-end clarity, smooth midrange frequencies, and rich lows that make every detail of your sound come to life. It features a high-pass filter and -20dB pad, which expands it versatility greatly. It can accommodate loud instruments and singers, and can help mitigate harsh input signals at the source. Bluebird SL helps you capture standout male or female lead vocal performances, express the true tone of guitars, piano and percussion, and enhance the warmth of stringed instruments and brass.
- Analog or digital:Analog
- Frequency response:20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL:138dB
- Pattern and type
- Polar pattern:Cardioid
- Applications:Studio, stage
- Diaphragm size:Large
- Switches:20 dB pad, HPF
- Phantom power required:Yes
- Included accessories
- Case:Wooden box
- Power supply:No
- Size and weight
Works great with home studio audio interfaces.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.