- J32687 000000000 J32687000000000
dbx 510 Series Subharmonic Synthesizer
- Write a Review
You’ve heard dbx’s patented Subharmonic Synthesis before. It has provided chest-thumping, teeth-rattling, bone-jarring bass in nightclubs, theatre an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The low down.
You’ve heard dbx’s patented Subharmonic Synthesis before. It has provided chest-thumping, teeth-rattling, bone-jarring bass in nightclubs, theatre and film, music recording, live music performance and broadcasting for decades. dbx’s Subharmonic Synthesis process produces a new, waveform-modeled bass note, exactly one octave below the bass in the original audio.
The dbx 510 answers the call of audio professionals everywhere delivering Subharmonic Synthesis in the convenient design of a 500 Series module. The 510’s two separate bands of subharmonic synthesis provide smoothness and control, while the independent Low Frequency Boost circuit gets the most out of low frequency speaker systems. Unlike other bass synthesis modules, the dbx process produces musical low frequencies that don’t interfere with mid and high-band information, even when the maximum synthesis and boost are applied. The result is a low-end punch that people really feel.
Based on dbx's fabled Subharmonic Synthesizer processors
Simple, intuitive interface
Synthesized frequency level indicator LEDs
Individual controls for two ranges of subharmonic frequencies
Subharmonics level control
Synthesis Bypass switch
With the 510, you've got a bottom. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.