More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J06332 000000000 J06332000000000
Earthworks WL40V Wireless Capsule
- Write a Review
Engineered to deliver studio quality performance to the wireless world, the hand-tuned WL40V features fast impulse response, wide frequency response ...Read More
40kHz wireless vocal microphone capsule.
Engineered to deliver studio quality performance to the wireless world, the hand-tuned WL40V features fast impulse response, wide frequency response and high SPL handling. It excels at distance capture, making it ideal for broadcast, corporate, and live performance applications.
Its near-perfect hypercardioid polar response and 30Hz-40kHz extended flat frequency response translate to a natural on and off-axis performance coupled with benchmark levels of sonic clarity and presence. The capsule's ultra-fast impulse response delivers a highly accurate reproduction of the nuanced details of vocals.
Interchangeable with any screw-on-type handheld transmitters that receive a 31.3mm/pitch 1.0mm threading, the electret-based WL40V works with transmitters from Lectrosonics, Line 6, Shure and Sony. Its circuitry has been specifically hardened for use with 2.4GHz wireless systems, which frequently exhibit noise with electret-based capsules, making it an ideal replacement capsule for those systems.
- Frequency range spanning from 30Hz - 40kHz
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Interchangeable with any screw-on-type handheld transmitters that receive a 1.25?/28 thread pitch (31.3mm/pitch 1.0mm threading)
- Delivers detailed and realistic vocal sound that requires little to no EQ
- Natural on and off-axis performance
- Benchmark levels of clarity and detail
- Hardened against 500MHz and 2.4GHz
- More gain before feedback
- Excels at distance capture
Call or click to order today!
WL40V Wireless Capsule
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-40kHz
Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
Power Requirements: 3V @ 1.15mA to 12V @ 4.27mA using second & outer ring on 3-ring concentric connector
Max Acoustic Input: 135dB SPL at 5V
Output Impedance: 300?, unbalanced (center & outer ring)
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Threads: 1.25?/28 thread pitch (31.3mm/pitch 1mm threading)
Dimensions L x D: 3.7 in. (93.98mm) 1.93 in. (49mm) max diameter & 1.46 in. (37mm) min. diameter
Weight: .2 lbs (90g)