- J07257 000000000 J07257000000000
Electro-Voice ETX-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
No matter what kind of music you play, a subwoofer will add a warmth and depth of presence that you and your audience will find engaging, pleasing, a...Read More
No matter what kind of music you play, a subwoofer will add a warmth and depth of presence that you and your audience will find engaging, pleasing, and even intoxicating. "But I play in an acoustic band," you say. A lot of the charm and character of an acoustic guitar signal resides in some surprisingly low frequencies. The fundamental frequency of an E string is 82 Hz, and the A is 110 Hz. The EV ETX-18SP is an 18" powered subwoofer with 1800 watts of Class-D power with 135 dB peak SPL. It reproduces frequencies from 28 Hz to 180 Hz, so whether you are adding depth and warmth to vocals and acoustic guitars in an Americana setting or DJing dubstep and drum and bass in a dance club, the ETX-18SP will add a new dimension to your performance.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Big bottom if you don't already got 'em.
- 18" DVX woofer for extended low-frequency response
- 1800 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
- Special DSP preset for true cardioid performance across the full operating bandwidth
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX Powered Loudspeaker two-way models
- Removable casters
Order today and stay competitive.
ETX-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Frequency Range: 28 Hz - 180 Hz
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB peak dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 1800 W
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz - 150 Hz
- LF Transducer: DVX3180A 457 mm (18 in)
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack and (2) XLR link Output
- Height: 550 mm (21.65")
- Width: 675 mm (26.57")
- Depth: 910 mm (35.83")
- Weight Net: 51.8 kg (114.2 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 58.9 kg (129.85 lbs)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Good Low Bass Output
- Great Sound Quality
- Well Built
- Heavy / Bulky
- DJ / Mixing
- Larger Rooms
Comments about Electro-Voice ETX-18SP 18" Powered Subwoofer:
I am using one of these in my mobile dj setup along with a pair of jbl prx712 top cabinets and it keeps up very well. Last weekend did a wedding with about 200-250 on the dance floor in an outdoor venue under a tent and everything was loud and clear. The bass for just one sub is impressive. I did turn down the eq at 30hz to get a little more output. Every other wedding I have done I have had plenty of output and can't believe how much really low bass this thing cranks out.
- Was this a gift?: