- J33775 000000000 J33775000000000
Electro-Voice ND76S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch
- Write a Review
The ND76S microphone is a dynamic, handheld professional entertainer’s microphone that features a strong, crisp presence and a powerful and warm low ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful, professional-level microphone with mute switch.
The ND76S microphone is a dynamic, handheld professional entertainer’s microphone that features a strong, crisp presence and a powerful and warm low end. It is an excellent microphone for any kind of vocalist from tock to jazz to blues to folk, and has found enthusiastic endorsement in each of those styles. It has a neodymium element, which is far lighter and far more magnetic than the traditional magnesium elements we have all been using for years. Its hot output and and muscular presence in even complex mixes is appreciated by audio engineers and musical artists the world over.
High intelligibility factor along with warmth and musicality. Great mic, order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.