- J03280 000000000 J03280000000000
Elysia xfilter 500 Class A Discrete Stereo Parametric EQ
- Write a Review
The xfilter 500 is a true linked stereo EQ in the 500 series format. It gives you the expensive sound of an all class-A equalizer in a surprisingly a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality EQ in the popular 500 format.
The xfilter 500 is a true linked stereo EQ in the 500 series format. It gives you the expensive sound of an all class-A equalizer in a surprisingly affordable package, with a precise stereo image based on computer-selected, stepped potentiometers and low tolerance film capacitors.
This EQ is serious about flexibility. It offers high and low shelf bands which can be switched into high and low cut filters with resonance, two mid peak filters with wide and narrow Q, plus additional passive LC stages with shielded coils for a glorious top end. With its exceptionally open sound, straight transient projection and solid punch, the xfilter is the perfect match for your xpressor - or any other piece of delicious outboard gear.
• 100% Class-A Topology
Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
• True Stereo Operation
Two channels, just one set of controllers.
• Resonance High & Low Pass Filters
Extremely useful secret weapons.
• Additional Passive High-Band
Magic LC polish for opening up the top end.
• Switchable Filter Quality
Wide and narrow Q for the parametric mids.
• Special Low Tolerance Pots and Caps
Computer-selected for better stereo accuracy.
• Stepped Controllers
Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
• Made in Germany
Build quality without compromise.
Order now and get vintage EQ properties at your disposal within a convenient studio format.
xfilter 500 Class A Discrete Stereo Parametric EQ
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 0.0018 %
- @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz : 0.005 %
- Noise floor
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted): -98 dBu
- Dynamic range
- 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 120 dB
- Maximum level
- Input: +21 dBu
- Output: +21 dBu
- Input: 10 kOhm
- Output: 68 Ohm
- Power consumption
- Total: 210 mA
- Per slot: 105 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Professional Functions
- None so far
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Elysia xfilter 500 Class A Discrete Stereo Parametric EQ:
I am a pro composer in the video game world, in order to support my habit of making my own music. I recently discovered 500 series gear & bought the Elysia XFilter EQ and a Serpent SB4001 Compressor. Both are total game-changers, but specifically the XFilter has allowed me to really bring out every detail in my mixes, and breathe new life where digital plugins just can't go. I would have not believed that plugins couldn't do the same thing to an audio signal, but when you listen to pure analog circuitry, you will be sold. I researched forever debating between a "colored" EQ (Pultec, etc.) and the XFilter & this unit was simply the best bang for the buck. Well made, beautiful and sounds like pure gold. Love it!