- Write a Review
A compact studio quality subwoofer with high SPL and unparalleled low frequency performance.
The Genelec 7060B Active Subwoofer is a powerful and precise bass monitoring tool for modern 6.1 or 5.1 Channel Surround Sound or traditional stereo systems. With its 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure output capability and versatile bass management systems, it can be adapted to all low frequency monitoring situations.
The amplifier unit integrated into the cabinet contains active crossover filters, driver overload protection circuits and power amplifiers. The in-built bass management unit has six signal input and output channels, summed signal output connectors and LFE input equipped with a selectable 85/120 Hz lowpass filter and a 0 / +10dB LFE sensitivity switch.
The Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) bass reflex cabinet is made of a sheet metal rolled into a spiral shape and clamped between thick MDF side panels. This new construction technique provides excellent laminar flow characteristics with minimal turbulence noise and enables an optimal packing of a very long reflex tube into a small space.
- LSE Power efficient port/enclosure design
- Highly configurable 6.1 channel
- Bass Management System
- Unparalleled low frequency performance
- Phase calibration test tone
- RJ11 remote control connection
- SUM out and in for "daisy chaining" units
7060B Active Subwoofer
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: ‰108 dB SPL
Input: 6 main + LFE analog channels
Sum out outputs: 1
Free field frequency response: 19 - 85 (120) Hz +/- 3 dB
Manual acoustic controls:
Subwoofer level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB (2 dB/step)
Phase adjustment: 0 to 270 (90 /step) @85 Hz
Amplifier power: 120 W
Dimensions (H x W x D): 20¾" x 18 3/16" x 14 5/16", (527 x 462 x 363 mm)
Weight: 57 lb (26 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.