- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glyph GLYPH BBPLSSD1000 BLACKBOX PLUS 1TB SSD DRIVE
- Write a Review
- J53434 000000000 J53434000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Glyph has long been a standard in data storage for critical applications. The Blackbox is a continuance and an enhancement of that stellar reputation...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged, mobile hard drive designed for creative professionals.
Glyph has long been a standard in data storage for critical applications. The Blackbox is a continuance and an enhancement of that stellar reputation. This model features an interface consisting of one (1) USB 3.1 connector that is compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0. Also compatible with Thunderbolt 3.
With a transfer rate of up to 450 MB/s, it is suited to fast-paced filming, broadcast and studio applications. It has a one (1) terabyte storage capacity and runs at a blistering 7200 RPM.
It comes preformatted for MAC, and is compatible with Windows.
- Good storage capacity Fast data transfer Compact and roadworthy Solid reputation Strong warranty
Lighting-fast transfer speeds and compact convenience define this handy, professional grade hard drive for pros on the go. Order yours today.
- (1) USB-C (3.1) (Compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0)
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- Up to 450 MB/s
- 7,200 RPM
- (3) year hardware
- (2) year lvl 1 recovery
- (1) year adv replacement
- Fan-less dissipation
- Bus powered
- Formatted for MAC, compatible with Windows
- Blackbox Plus rugged hard drive
USB-C to USB-C (3.1) cable
USB-C to USB 3.0/2.0 cable
- 8 x 3.7 x 5.75 in.
20 x 93 x 145 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.