- H97039 000000000 H97039000000000
JBL JRX212M 12 two-way passive loudspeaker system with 1000W peak power handling
- Write a Review
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications....Read More
Full-range monitor for stage situations.
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 2.5" diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency
- performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from .75" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
Order now and make your stage sound as good as the front of house.
JRX212M 12 two-way passive loudspeaker system with 1000W peak power handling
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 16 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 12 kHz
Sensitivity (@1m): 99 dB SPL
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 129 dB
Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
(H x W x D): 22.5" x 15.5" x 12.5"
Weight: 43 lb
High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in
TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about JBL JRX212M 12 two-way passive loudspeaker system with 1000W peak power handling:
We purchased two of these to use for stage monitors in our house of worship. Awesome power! Just right for the job