- H97039 000000000 H97039000000000
JBL JRX212M 12 two-way passive loudspeaker system with 1000W peak power handling
- Write a Review
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-range monitor for stage situations.
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 2.5" diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency
- performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from .75" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
Order now and make your stage sound as good as the front of house.
JRX212M 12 two-way passive loudspeaker system with 1000W peak power handling
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 16 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 12 kHz
Sensitivity (@1m): 99 dB SPL
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 129 dB
Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
(H x W x D): 22.5" x 15.5" x 12.5"
Weight: 43 lb
High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in
TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about JBL JRX212M 12 two-way passive loudspeaker system with 1000W peak power handling:
We purchased two of these to use for stage monitors in our house of worship. Awesome power! Just right for the job