- H85362 000000000 H85362000000000
JBL PRX425 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker System
- Write a Review
The JBL PRX425 is a passive speaker equipped with dual 15" speakers and a high-frequency horn driver, designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful dual 15" full-range cabinet for live or recorded music.
The JBL PRX425 is a passive speaker equipped with dual 15" speakers and a high-frequency horn driver, designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed for almost any professional audio environment, while still being reasonably priced. Whether you use a powered mixer or an equipment rack full of amps and signal processing, PRX400 passive speakers deliver the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible.
The PRX425 is made from tour-tested JBL components and feature professional connectivity via Neutrik Speakon combination connectors. It is artfully constructed from an 18mm Birch/Poplar multi-laminate hardwood covered in highly resilient DuraFlexTM and feature rugged 16-gauge steel grilles. It features twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- Rugged cabinet
- Two 15" speakers with high frequency driver
- Recessed handles for convenient transport
- High wattage handling capacity
Order today and get affordable JBL quality--ideal for pro DJ applications or great live reinforcement for band environments.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 48Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (+-3 dB): 61 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50
- System Sensitivity: nominal 100 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating: 600 W / 1200 W / 2400 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.9" x 41.1" x 20.5"
- Net Weight: 74lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Good Looking
Comments about JBL PRX425 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker System:
These speakers sound really good. The PRX425s have good, tight bass and smooth highs. I'm driving them with a QSC GX7 - 1000 watts per channel at 4 ohms - and they really crank out some SPL. The PRX425 pumps out some pretty good bass but in my opinion, you still need a good subwoofer for most of todays music. I have a single PRX618-XLF sub. Paired with the PRX425s, I have a system which is capable of playing very loudly with a good professional quality sound. I have the low pass filter for the PRX425s set at 50hz, allowing them to help the single subwoofer carry the bass content. I plan to add another PRX618-XLF and when I do, I will raise the high pass filter to 75 - 80hz and let the subs carry the lows.
Another great thing is that the PRX425s are lighter than most of the other dual 15 speakers out there because they are constructed from plywood rather than MDF or particle board. They are substantially lighter than the JBL JRX125, the Yamaha S215V, the Behringer VP2520 the Cerwin Vega 215 .... the list goes on. These are definitely one of the best purchases our band has ever made and I am completely satisfied with the PRX425.