- J01924 000000000 J01924000000000
Peavey IPR2 3000 Power Amp
- Write a Review
The IPR2 3000 power amplifier is designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 Series utilizes an ad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ultra-lightweight power amplifier provides high audio resolution and extreme efficiency.
The IPR2 3000 power amplifier is designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 Series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency. IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available.
This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. The DDT (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions. The IPR2's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures, and does not require massive heat sinks to cool.
- 2-channel independent fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- DDT protection
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Combination XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Speakon output connectors
- Two-pole combination twist lock and 1/4" (6.3mm) phone plug outputs
- Individual signal patch 1/4" (6.3mm) jacks on each channel
- Standup, LED power present indication
- Detented input controls
- 1750w at 2 ohms
- 950w at 4 ohms
- 525w at 8 ohms
- Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
Beef up your rig with this quality amp. Order today!
IPR2 3000 Power Amp
- Rated Watts 2ch x 2 ohms: 1750 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 1450 watts 1% THD both ch. driven @ 1kHz
Rated Watts 2ch x 4 ohms: 950 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 900 watts 1% THD / 815 watts 0.2% THD, both ch. driven @ 1kHz
Rated Watts 2ch x 8 ohms: 525 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 500 watts 1% THD / 430 watts 0.15% THD, both ch. driven @ 1kHz
Minimum Load Impedance: 2 ohms
Maximum RMS Voltage Swing: 70V
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz; +/-.05dB @ 4 ohms
20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 2 ohms: <0.15% @ 1,200 watts 20Hz to 3kHz, decreasing to 1,100 watts @ 20kHz, both ch. driven
20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 4 ohms: <0.15% @ 650 watts 20 Hz to 20 kHz, both ch. driven
20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 8 ohms: <0.15% @ 375 watts 20 Hz to 20 kHz, both ch. driven
Input CMRR: > - 76dB @ 1kHz
Voltage Gain: x 75 (+37dB)
Crossover: 100Hz switchable 2nd order high pass and 3rd low pass per channel
Crosstalk: > -68 dB @ 1 kHz @ 400 watts @ 8 ohms Hum and Noise: > -101.5 dB, "A" weighted referenced to rated power @ 4 ohms Slew Rate: > 12V/Î¼s Damping Factor (8 ohms): > 215:1 @ 20 Hz - 1 kHz @ 8 ohms
Input Sensitivity: .775 volts +/- 3% for 1kHz 4 ohm rated power, .73 volts +/- 3% for 1kHz, 2 ohm rated power Input Impedance: 15kOhms, balanced and 7.5k ohms unbalanced
Current Draw @ 1/8 power in VA (watts): 960 (535) @ 2 ohms, 615 (315) @ 4 ohms, 400 (200) @ 8 ohms
Current Draw @ 1/3 power in VA (watts): 2065 (1360) @ 2 ohms, 1215 (735) @ 4 ohms, 740 (420) @ 8 ohms
Idle Consumption: 160VA, 75 watts
Cooling: Temperature dependent variable speed 80mm DC fan
Controls: Two front panel attenuators, crossover select switch for HPF, Normal and LPF Indicator LEDs: Five LED indicators per channel: Active, Signal, DDT, Temperature and DC
Protection: Thermal, DC, subsonic, incorrect loads, under and over voltage
Connectors: Dual combination 1/4" & XLR, dual male XLR input thru, two twist lock connectors
Construction: 0.062" aluminum
Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 10.5" behind front panel + 0.6" for handle
Weight: 5.62kg (12.4 lb.* )
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.