- J32149 000000000 J32149000000000
PreSonus 18" Active Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The perfect companion for the PreSonus ULT12 and ULT15, the ULT18 subwoofer delivers a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch. It is also appro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complements any full-range PA loudspeaker, perfect for the PreSonus ULT12 and ULT15.
The perfect companion for the PreSonus ULT12 and ULT15, the ULT18 subwoofer delivers a powerful, clear, and accurate
low-end punch. It is also appropriate as a low-end companion to any loudspeaker system.
With 2,000 watts of Class D power and a direct radiating, ported enclosure, it delivers the detailed low-frequency performance audio pros demand. Its custom 18-inch low-frequency transducer with 4-inch voice coil provides 7 mm of driver travel before over-excursion to push more air and bring more thump.
A variable lowpass filter (rare in this class) lets you dial in upper frequency limit. The ULT18 also offers M10 fly points, ground stacking provisions, castor provisions, and a defeatable front-panel LED, making it a great choice for both mobile and install applications.
18-inch custom woofer with 4-inch voice coil with 7 mm driver travel 2,000W Class D power (1,000W continuous) 2 XLR/¼” combo inputs with direct outputs Variable lowpass filter lets you dial in upper frequency limit Polarity invert Defeatable front-panel LED Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures Direct radiating acoustic port Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille Comfortable ergonomic handles Ground-stacking provisions M10 rigging points Locking IEC connection
Bring the thunder. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.