- J26852 000000000 J26852000000000
PreSonus HP2 Personal Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
Designed for musicians and performers who demand mobility without compromising audio quality, the HP2 personal headphone amplifier is a great choice ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A personal monitor for stage and studio with to help you hear loud and clear.
Designed for musicians and performers who demand mobility without compromising audio quality, the HP2 personal headphone amplifier is a great choice for driving wired in-ear monitors (IEMs), as well as headphones. PreSonus HP-Series headphone amplifiers have long been popular for their loud, clean, clear sound and roadworthy built quality. The HP2 delivers these qualities in an easily affordable, stereo device so you’ll hear every note and beat clearly wherever your music takes you.
Great road companion
Portable and compact, the HP2 gives you all you need to drive your headphones or in-ears without complicating your setup. It sports two XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8" headphone output with volume control. Operation can be switched between stereo and mono, and a Pan knob is provided. Like all PreSonus gear, it’s built to take the rigors of life on the road. And it mounts on a microphone stand or clips to your belt. Simple, easy to use, built to travel, has the right features, sounds great.
Power all night long
When you’re playing an extra long show or two shows back-to-back, having to stop and change batteries on your headphone amp is a hassle you don’t need. HP2 stands for “Has Power 2 Spare.” The HP2 can be powered with an external DC power supply or a nine-volt battery that lasts more than seven hours and includes an LED battery indicator. So you can play those extra-long gigs and hear your monitor mix perfectly—all night long.
- Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Volume control knob
- Pan control knob
- Stereo/mono operation switch
- Battery-health LED indicators
- Belt clip
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors
- Output: stereo, 1/8” phone connector
- 2m cable (5-pin mini XLR to 2 female XLRs) included
- Physical and Power
- 9V battery or DC power supply
Add this to your performance rig today. Order now.
HP2 Personal Headphone Amplifier
- Connector Type: XLR, Female
Max. Input Level: +4 dBV <0.01% THD+N, unity gain
Input Impedance: 15 kΩ
Limit Input Level: +5 dBm
Connector Type: 1/8” TRS stereo, Female
Max. Output Power: 50 mW / channel, <0.01% THD+N, 20Ω load
Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz, ±2dB
Headphone Impedance: Working Range >12Ω
Battery Power: 9V
External Adapter Type: 9 VDC, 40 mA, center pin negative
Height: 1.25” (31.75mm)
Depth: 2.875” (73mm)
Width 5.25” (133.35mm)
Weight 1lb. (0.45kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.