- J07369 000001000 J07369000001000
QSC AP-5102 2-Way Pasive Enclosure 500 Watt
- Write a Review
AcousticPerformance is a line of professional, loudspeakers, ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
10" PA, part of the AcousticPerformance system.
AcousticPerformance is a line of professional, loudspeakers, ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power in a stylish enclosure. All models feature a 3" voice coil compression driver combined with high-output woofers to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction.
The uniform power-response of AcousticPerformance loudspeakers is a result of DMT (Directivity Matched Transition), a design approach that matches the compression driver to the natural coverage angle of the woofer in the crossover region. Key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the AcousticPerformance line are the axisymmetric waveguides, which help deliver remarkably consistent coverage with smooth and accurate reproduction both on and off-axis.
AcousticPerformance models may be used in passive (full-range) mode to minimize amplifier channel count or bi-amp mode for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys and future QSC products.
All models feature M10 mounting points for deployment via eye-bolts as well as mount points for an optional yoke bracket. The AP-5122m multi-purpose enclosure features a 40 angle, making it ideal for floor monitor use and a pole cup for deployment on a loudspeaker stand. The enclosure and terminal input cup on the AP-5122m have been designed to facilitate the cable runs for a clean appearance on stage.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grilles are unadorned, eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments, which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grille is also lined with acoustically transparent backing, adding to the enclosure's professional appearance.
AP-5102/5122/5152 models are available in black (RAL 9011) and white (RAL 9010) finishes. AP-5122m is available in black only. To minimize impact and disposal fees at the job site, all AcousticPerformance loudspeakers are packaged in environmentally friendly, recyclable cartons.
- 10" two-way loudspeaker
- 450W / 1800W / 60V
- 105-degree coverage angle
- 8 ohm impedance
- Directivity Matched Transition ensures smooth, coherent power response
- 3" diaphragm compression delivers a clean and powerful high frequency response
- M10 fittings and yoke mount fittings
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles
- NL4 Speakon connector and covered barrier strip terminals*
- Bi-amp / passive switchable
- Constructed from 15-ply Baltic birch plywood
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grilles
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.