- H70016 000000000 H70016000000000
Shure Beta 98AMP/C 3PK Drum Mic 3 Pack
- Write a Review
The Shure Beta 98AMP/C 3PK gives you three Beta 98AMP/C drum microphones for a cost-effective way to optimized coverage of your kit on the stage or t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A drum microphone that combines an integrated preamplifier with a miniature cardioid capsule.
The Shure Beta 98AMP/C 3PK gives you three Beta 98AMP/C drum microphones for a cost-effective way to optimized coverage of your kit on the stage or the studio. The Beta 98AMP/C drum microphone combines an integrated preamplifier with a miniature cardioid capsule to provide a smooth, natural tailored response for drums and percussion. The Beta 98AMP/C has a wide dynamic range and has a sound pressure level (SPL) capability 7dB higher than other Beta 98 versions. Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control. The Beta 98AMP/C has a miniature design that lets it be positioned in spaces where a full sized mic won't fit, and the included A75M universal microphone mount allows accurate and secure placement in any configuration. Includes a flexible gooseneck, snap-fit windscreen, and zippered carrying pouch.
- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback Superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustments
- Ships with A75M Universal Microphone mount
- Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zippered carrying pouch
- Enamel coated metal construction and stainless steel inner grille resist wear and abuse
Get the mic coverage you need on your kit.
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -50.0 dBV/Pa (2.5 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD):
- 2500 Ohm load: 157.5 dB
- 1000 Ohm load: 153 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 63 dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1 kHz):
- 2500 Ohm load: 126.5 dB
- 1000 Ohm load: 122.0 dB
- Clipping Level (1 kHz at 0.25% THD):
- 2500 Ohm load: 12.5 dBV
- 1000 Ohm load: 7.5 dBV
- Self-Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 31 dB SPL
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100,00 kHz): > 60 dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Power requirements: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), 5.5 mA
- Weight: Net: 130 g (4.6 oz.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.