- J22605 000000000 J22605000000000
Shure PGA181-XLR Condenser Microphone with XLR Cable
- Write a Review
The PGA181 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offerin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile, side-address cardioid condenser with XLR cable.
The PGA181 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Side-address microphone for amplified and acoustic instrument and vocal recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Discrete form factor for easy placement in a variety of applications
- Includes PGA181, microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide
- XLR to XLR mic cable included
Shure mics are a sure thing in any studio.
PGA181-XLR Condenser Microphone with XLR Cable
- Frequency Response 50“20,000 Hz
Phantom power required? Yes
Polar Pattern Cardioid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.