- J22592 000000000 J22592000000000
Shure PGA27 Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The PGA27 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone with shockmount and case.
The PGA27 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
- Side-address microphone for vocal as well as amplified and acoustic instrument recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Large diaphragm with wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Includes PGA27, shockmount, padded zipper case and user guide
Shure mics are a sure thing in any studio.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.